June 10, 2009

And yet again...


I wish I could promise you that I'm going to start posting about something other than t-shirt competitions, but I can't.  I've become obsessed.  I mean, I'm definitely still painting every day and making "real" art, but still.  Another t-shirt design submission.  Sorry.  It will stop someday.  I promise.  

Click below to vote!  I really actually do think I could win this one.  And if I do I can breathe a sigh of relief and keep painting full-time for another few months.  Yes, it seems that voting for me is the surest fastest way to get me to shut up about t-shirts.
Take Me With You - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More


1 comment:

Priyanka said...

hey since you are so into tee design contests, why not check out Inkfruit!
India's very own democratic tee design portal.
www.inkfruit.com