April 13, 2011

Expo Baronesque

My art on nice granite walls!

The beautiful room.


I was at the vernissage for Baronesque, the exhibition to celebrate the first-year anniversary of Baron magazine, last night. It was great! I think it was hands-down the most beautiful space I have shown work in, and definitely one of the best group shows I've been included in as well. All the work was top-notch and very inspiring. A really nice mix of mediums too.

Julien Vallée, Alice Jarry, Marc Dulude, Karine Fournier, Mike Patten, Guillaume Simoneau, Guillaume BD and Josée Lecompte shared the walls with me.

The show is up until May 21st, from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and noon - 5pm Saturdays. It happens in the Maison du Conseil des Arts de Montreal at 1210, rue Sherbrooke Est (the beautiful building with huge columns on the corner of Beaudry across from Parc Lafontaine).

No comments: