September 28, 2012

SPiN Art Show Tonight


I have art in a ping pong bar tonight. Yes, you heard that right. Toronto has a ping pong bar. Here is a shitty late-night photo of what turned into a portrait of Patti Smith. I covered up a lot of the craziness with her hair, but looking at this I wish I had retained a little more of it. Next time!

I am not sure who the artists are this time around but last time it was a strong crew of Toronto street artists and I am sure the latest batch of art will be just as good. Photos from the last show are here.

Here is the event info:


HAPPY 1 YEAR SPiN!
September 29, 2012
10:00 PM – 4:00 AM
461 KING STREET WEST
Join us as we celebrate our 1 year anniversary this Saturday September 29th! This will be one blowout of a party from 10pm to 4am–yes FOUR EH EM!!
FREE PING PONG!
DJ Sets from JayC, Island Riot, Brendan Canning, and Polaris nominated Cadence Weapon!
Artwork from the Plywood Group Show

No comments: